Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hope in Conflict Presentations and Seminars this month

I'll be making three appearances or presentations based on my book, Hope in Conflict this month (see my post in August about the book).
  1. Tuesday, September 11, 11-12 a.m., EDT, I'll be heard on Louisville's NPR News Station, WFPL, on the "State of Affairs" show with Julie Kredens (shown at right), along with Rabbi Stanley Miles and Tom Robbins from the Louisville Archdiocese. The subject of the hour-long call-in program for that day is congregational conflict. You can access the show and listen online at www.wfpl.org/soa.htm. You can also see their blog http://www.soablog.org/.
  2. I'm doing my first "online seminar" with the Wayne Oates Institute this month. Thirteen people are signed up for the seminar (and that's the maximum number) in the "Online Conference Center at http://www.oates.org/.
  3. The student spouses/partners group on campus has asked me to do two sessions on "Church Conflict for Clergy Families" for them which will be Monday evenings, September 17 and 24th 7-8:30 p.m in Fellowship Hall in the lower level of the Seminary Chapel. For more information contact Christi Phelps, christi@felpsfamily.com.

No comments: